PinkBlue.in, a Bengaluru-based Â healthcare startup operating in the clinical supplies segment has raised Rs. 1.5 crores in its seed round from angel investment platform TermSheet.io. Founded by IIM Kozhikode alumni Valliappan Kumarappan and Varun Singh, PinkBlue is working on streamlining the supply chain ecosystem in healthcare segment, with the longer goal of bringing in analytics and automation inside hospitals. The founders plan to use the funds to ramp up technology development, which will democratise smart supply chain management across all hospitals and clinics.
You may also like
About the author
- Online Tax Return Filling Platform- ClearTax Raises $2 million from FF Angel and Sequoia Capital
- Snapdeal CPO Anand Chandrasekaran quits to launch own startup
- Singapore-based PE-style investment firm, Nalanda Capital is about to raise $620 million.
- Tiny Owl stopped service in all cities except for Mumbai ; Is the bubble bursting for India’s online start-ups?
- Anand Mahindra invests in women-oriented digital media startup SheThePeople.TV